The Lego Movie

On monday I had the opportunity to see The Lego Movie, and I really think you should go see it. The Lego Movie is very funny somtimes there are these really funny parts. When the lego dude Emmet, was watching t.v. there was this part. Honey….. where are my pants. Also, when he was in his mind Wildstyle said ” I’m pretty sure he never had an original thought”. Emmet said ” Thats not true, introducing the double decker coach. So every body can watch t.v. together and be buddies”. I also like how it was animated. Moving piece after  piece. Wow, that is just so amazing. Taking hours moving every single piece. Some people may not want to see this movie.  They just might not like it. Maybe they didn’t like the animation or they don’t want to see a kid movie. That is why I choose The Lego Movie to review with you.

2 thoughts on “The Lego Movie

1. I’m glad you got to see the movie, MG. Papa and I were thinking about taking you this weekend, but now we won’t. I hope you will still come over on Sunday.

2. Thank you for writing a review on The Lego Movie. I don’t think I will go see it, but now thanks to your review, I can talk to my second grade students about parts of the movie. Keep up the blogs!