Pokémon

I am going to tell you all about Pokémon. Pokémon have different types. They have legendary, bug, water, flying, fire,  and others that I can’t name. There is probably over 640 different Pokémon. Pokémon are creatures that made from different types, like I said I can’t name them all. They are wild until they get catcher  by a trainer. Some Pokémon can probably do mega evolution. Blaziken can do that and turn back into its original form and maybe Garchomp can too. If you would have your own Pokémon, what would it do, what  type, and what would its the name be. Also if you would have a favorite Pokémon who would it be. Legendary Pokémon are very rare to catch. They are suppose to be legends like Dialga, Palkia, Mew,  Mewtwo, Reshiram,  Zekrom, Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie.

3 thoughts on “Pokémon

1. You need to proofread before posting. If I had my own Pokemon it would be called Gammara and would shoot fire from the horns on its head.

2. Thank you for writing this blog about Pokemon. I am not familiar with the different kinds and you taught me a little about them. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon. He/she is bright in color and has a happy smile. If I had my own Pokemon it would be named Godiva. She would be a sweet and friendly Pokemon, and she would battle with chocolate. What do you think about Godiva?